Commission meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month with the following exceptions:
- January - Meeting is held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month in observance of Martin Luther King Holiday.
- June - Annual Commission meeting is held on the last Monday of the month.
All meetings are open to the public and are held at Mount Pleasant Waterworks' Operations Center, 1619 Rifle Range Road. All meeting agendas are posted at least 24 hours in advance.
On Monday, February 12, 2018 starting at 4:30 pm, Mount Pleasant Waterworks will hold the following Committee, Commission, and Public Input meetings:
- Capital Improvement Plan Public Participation Meeting (4:30 pm)
- Finance Committee Meeting (Immediately following the CIP Public Participation Meeting)
- Personnel Committee Meeting (Immediately following Finance Committee)
- Regular Commission Meeting (Immediately following Personnel Meeting)