Pool Fill Adjustment
POOL FILL ADJUSTMENT POLICY and GUIDELINES
Mount Pleasant Waterworks offers courtesy assistance in the event a customer fills their pool and is due an adjustment of wastewater charges. You may be due an adjustment of all wastewater charges on water used to fill a swimming pool, provided that the water was not discharged to the wastewater system. To qualify for this annual adjustment, you must submit a pool adjustment request. To ensure that your request is processed in a timely manner, please carefully review the following Pool Fill Adjustment information:
1. You must provide the Pool Fill Adjustment Request Form
2. MPW has 10 business days to review and process the adjustment request.
3. Once the request has been approved/denied information will be recorded on your account. If warranted the adjustment will be applied.
4. You will be notified via email or phone call of the status including adjusted amount and the new balance due if applicable.
5. Your account must be paid in full and kept current until the pool fill adjustment is reviewed and processed. If you require a Payment Arrangement due to your pool fill and bill being due you must contact a Customer Service Specialist to request an arrangement prior to your bill becoming due.
Submit Your Request Below: