Water for Community Events - H2O2GO
Mount Pleasant Waterworks provides drinking water for outdoor community events held in our service area. We do this as a public service to support the community and share information about tap water.
Book our H2O2GO today. It's an environmentally friendly way to serve water at your event!
How to book the H2O2GO
If you're planning an outdoor event, please review the following criteria before submitting a request via the link at the bottom of the page.
Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis depending on availability. We may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Event must be held in Mount Pleasant Waterworks' service area.
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the event.
H2O2GO specs and requirements
- Features a total of eight taps, four on each side, for filling cups or bottles (these are not provided).
- Dispenses chilled drinking water.
- Will be provided for up to four hours.
Submit a request for the H2O2GO